Change of Trajectory

published on

I resigned my job yesterday.

I didn't envision my departure from Thailand going down like it has. I mean, I'm not leaving the country until mid-June, but I'm already beginning the transition back to the States.

My decision to leave was made pretty quickly, but I have complete peace about it and I know it's the right thing at this point in my life.

I am working on getting some irons into the fire, as they say, and we'll see what happens. I'm looking to go back to North Dakota to regroup, at least for a year or two. 

I know this is not the end in any sense of the word. Life's trajectory has just changed angles again and I have to figure out where I am now going.

Thus, the adventure continues.

Soli deo gloria.
RELATED POSTS
Stephanie Cunningham said...

What an exciting new endeavor. Re-entry and reverse culture shock are real and sure to be constant companions for a while, but also reminders of how much living overseas is an absolute greenhouse of growth.

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer