Five Friday Things: Adulting, Healing, School, Tattoos, and Habits

published on

One. If anyone say inside my life right now, my adult card would be immediately revoked. I'm just going to own up to that now. My apartment is a disaster, I have no idea where my extra sunglasses are, my kitchen is a mess, this blog is sorely lacking, and I'm pretty sure my classroom is just a couple of seconds from imploding upon itself.

Two. I am still peeling from a sunburn that is almost three weeks old and how I'm healing from a motorbike wipe out. I don't know where all of this skin is coming from, but I'm pretty sure I am on my sixth new layer of skin.

Three. We are already three weeks into the 4th quarter! This school year has positively flown by which is so bittersweet. I am grateful for the prospect of summer vacation, but this has been one of my best groups of students in the five years I have been teaching. I will really miss them. (But please don't tell them that.)

Four. I am really itching for a new tattoo. I have in mind what I want, now I just need to get it.

Five. I am really feeling this new crossroads in my life. I am working to finish up well in Thailand, but the struggle is real. I'm trying to set myself up to continue in the States positive habits that I have developed here and am also trying to get myself to a place to be able to resolve some bad habits I have fallen into here. Here's to making the most of the next six weeks!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer