16||Will the Real Aubrey Please Stand Up?

published on

The real you vs. the online you. Are they the same or different?


Is the online me the same as the real life me?


I’d like to think so. In any facet of my life, what you see is what you get. I am definitely more comfortable expressing myself through the written word, but I stand by everything I put on my blog and I don’t write anything in this space that I would not say in real life. However, I would say that I present myself at a deeper level on my blog than I do off screen. 
(via)

I have confidence in who I am and my abilities as a human being and daughter in Christ, but I really don't see myself as much better than anybody else. As an undergraduate student, I realized quite quickly that I was going to struggle with my endeavors of graduate school and/or medical school and/or law school because I have a hard time selling myself. The same goes offscreen. But either way, I am entirely okay with it. 

Even now I am struggling to write more because I feel like I should say more about myself, but I don't know what to share. So I will just end things on an awkward note because the real me has a knack for awkward moments so it's only appropriate I share the same here!


Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
KellyE said...

Oh pfft. You didn't sign off awkwardly. You're as charming as ever.

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer