21||Words By Which I Live

published on

A favorite quote/expression and how it has impacted you.

(via)

I don't remember when I fell in love with this verse, but I did and I still love it to this day. I know that not everybody will understand why I choose to live my life as I do, but I'm okay with that. I'm living my life based on a promise of not what I can see now, but what I know is to come. It's a sweet deal in every sense of the word. Please talk to be if you have any questions. Soli deo gloria.



Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Donna said...

Hebrews 11:11, such a beautiful verse and truly wonderful words to live by!

pamtheamericandogrunner said...

Amazing, I am struggling with my faith lately.....beautiful quote- I do feel that way about FAITH, but have to many questions and things stopping me from true FAITH these days!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer