8|| Favorite Tunes as of Late

published on

Music that moves you. Are you a Spotify addict or a Pandora guru? Tell us your favorite artists/stations!

I'm not sure I would have called myself a Pandora addict, but I will admit to having been a heavy user. In fact, one of the first things a student pointed out to me after I shared I would be moving was the fact that Thailand does not have Pandora. He was genuinely concerned for me.

I definitely miss it overseas. I've tried iTunes radio and I am grateful to have it as an option, but I still don't think it's the same.

My music tastes are all over the board. Instead of talking about them all, I figured I would just share a couple of my current favorites. Love them all, hate them all... I'll just be over here jamming out!




Brave Love Blog

RELATED POSTS
Donna said...

Visiting from the Link Up! Matt Redman is one of my favourites, I love how upbeat some of his worship music is, it makes me so happy and excited about God!

KellyE said...

AH! 10,000 reasons is one of my favorites right now!

Unknown said...

I love Building 429! One of my faves as well!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer