20||Admissions of Guilt

published on

It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be.

Apparently food is my guilty pleasure. I suppose, at the end of the day, I should consider myself a foodie, although, as you will see, some of my tastes are questionable. Overall, I enjoy eating fresh, whole foods but my guilty pleasures that follow are far from fresh or whole. Without further ado, four of my guilty dietary pleasures:

1. Pepperoni pizza with ranch dressing
2. Buffalo wings with ranch
3. Popcorn
4. Pop, specifically Pepsi and Sprite
5. Chocolate

And perhaps my greatest guilty pleasure of all?

Grey's Anatomy. 

(via)

It's been an eleven season investment. I can't give up now!



Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Donna said...

We share a lot of guilty pleasures! Pepperoni Pizza while watching Grey's = perfection!

Anonymous said...

haha yes, Greys. We still keep up and I still look forward to it every week!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer