Vacation, Whales, Goals, Christmas, and Word (To Your Mother... Or not so much)

published on

As has become my usual, I am linking up with the ladies of The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for "5 on Friday." Please join us!

One. Today is our last day of school before Christmas break and my brain is in vacation mode like noboday's business. In fact, I'm pretty sure Thanksgiving was about two months ago and not the mere three weeks ago like the calendar shows.

Two. I feel like a big ol' bloated whale. I had gotten myself in a decent exercise routine in October and for the start of November, but then volleyball tournaments happened and it was all over from there. I am looking forward to getting my butt back in the gym tomorrow and hopefully giving myself a little bit of a head start before the start of the new year.

Three. Speaking of said gym goal, I have set a pretty big personal goal for the next year and I have already started mapping out what my year is going to look like and will need to look like to make that goal happen.

Four. I have one Christmas present left to take care of and I will do that on Tuesday before we open gifts. It's a fairly time sensitive gift, so I have to account for that. Otherwise, all of my gifts are purchased, wrapped, and under the tree. This may be a new record for myself.

Five. Watch your words, people! I found this article fairly enteraining. I feel as if people have regressed in the art of communication in multiple ways and apparently I am not the only one in America who feels this way. Personally, the phrase "Oh! By the way..." or simply "By the way..." rubs me completely the wrong way. Shudder. (I also found this article completely entertaining. Seriously people?! Maybe if we knew how to speak better, we wouldn't have this problem.)

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer