Clothes, Food, Taxes, and Mail... aka Adult Life

published on

As has become my usual, I am linking up with the ladies of The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for "5 on Friday." Please join us!

One. I love fun mail... Especially when it makes Christmas last a little longer.  I also received a textbook order today, but I'm conveniently ignoring that.

Two. I made a cinnamon roll tree from scratch this week. I contributed baked goods to this week's holiday feasts and that was it. This was a new roll recipe and while it was pretty tasty overall, I know now what I will change for the next time go-around. Which probably won't happen until next year. In 2014. (How is 2014 only next week away??)

Three. I am in the midst of packing for a quick weekend trip to hit up Michele's engagement party tomorrow evening and to spend Sunday with Amy. After a couple of days of not feeling the greatest, I'm looking forward to a quick couple of days catching up with a couple of my favorite ladies.

Four. The first thing I accomplished today was finishing my tax binder. I moved some files around and made a space for this year's documents. Rarely do I stay on top of anything in life, but my tax binder is one less stress now!

Five. I love my new infinity scarf from Kelly! It just might be so fluffy that I could die! But it's also soft and ginormous and warm and I'm planning on wearing it tomorrow! Kelly's fun mail Christmas gift was a great way to end the week!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
RELATED POSTS
KellyE said...

AHHH! I'm so glad you like it!! It's SO comfy!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer