In-Betweens, Runs, Minds, Days, and Dresses

published on

One. This week has felt odd. It has been some sort of in-between of basketball tournaments, weather seasons, and buckling down for the last 11 weeks of the school year. I feel like I may have hit some rhythm at this point, but I’m still not all too sure.

Two. Due to so much of the in-betweenness, especially with post-season basketball tournaments, my workouts have all too much ceased to exist. I am panicking about how I am going to build up mileage for my half marathon in May, but I officially started over on Wednesday night with my back end back in the gym and I am just going to have to do as well as possible until May actually comes.

Three. I was going to stop observing winter on March 1, but the -42 degree wind chills prevented that. Same with March 2. But since March third and its balmy 11 degree highs, I have been showing as much ankle in as many bright colors as I have wanted to. We still have some snow on the ground, yes, and the eastern part of the state had blizzard warnings Wednesday night and delayed starts or no school yesterday, but it’s mind over matter folks. MIND OVER MATTER!

Four. I teach only twelve days in March between spring break, a personal day, and the Close Up trip. For that matter, I teach only one full week (this week) but this first stretch of nine days sure does seem like a killer!

Five. And just because we need something good and shallow to end this post with, since there already hasn’t been a single thing of substance yet, I’m really wanting this dress. I don’t own much green, but I really do like wearing green and blues. I like the detailing around the waste and I see this dress being a good three, if not four, season dress.

Enjoy the weekend!

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer