Little Did I Know (Like Usual)

published on

Little did I know when I was on my way to Thailand last year on July 14 (even though my post published on July 15), I would be leaving 366 days later to move to the country I only planned to visit... maybe once or twice. I was sure to visit last summer because, after all, when else would I have an excuse to go to Thailand?? Although I did make the comment last year that I had a hunch my trip was going to be more than just a vacation.

I had a very relaxing, enjoyable time in Bangkok and I even commented to Amy that I would really consider coming back next year (as in this summer...) but I really did only plan to visit.

The joke is on me... I'm moving instead!

I'm looking forward to this new adventure. In a lot of ways, I feel like I'm getting a fresh start in life

So I will spend today on airplanes in my maxi skirt, Aztec-inspired shirt, and new moccasinsh sandals-- all while pretending to be more hipster than I really am. I also packed a cardigan if that affects my wannabe hipster status any. If I were a good blogger, I would have taken an OOTD picture, but nobody wants to see me at 4 a.m.

Bon voyage, my dears!


See you on the other side of the Pacific!
RELATED POSTS
KellyE said...

Ah! I kept commenting to Kyle today that you're leaving me!! :(

KellyE said...

Ps. I LOVE your outfit!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer