Currently...

published on

As I work to recover from the plague that infested my head this last week, I present you the current goings-on in my life.

Reading... Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs, Seabiscuit: An American Legend by Laura Hillenbrand (for March's 2CBC!), Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, and, as always, all things graduate school!

Playing... catch up on life. Thank you, double ear infection and sinus infection.
Watching... Duck Dynasty.
Trying... to be more intentional with my time and my choices.
Cooking... not much of anything. But I think this egg roll in a bowl is on the menu for next week!
Eating... trail mix. Easy peasy breakfast!
Drinking... water. Water, water, and more water. I'm trying to flush this sickness out of my system!
Calling... myself crazy for all I need to get done right now.
Texting... KellyMy sister. Amy. The usuals.
Pinning... Anything and everything. Specifically, my hypothetical closet and all things food.
Tweeting... I check Twitter multiple times each day, but it's mainly for news. I don't tweet much myself.
Going... to the beach this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting out of town!
Loving... that I have a decent routine in my weeks right now. I know that since I have now said this, life will now turn itself upside down, but I'm liking what I have right now.
Hating... being so far behind on grad school. I am legitimately ashamed of where I am right now.
Discovering... that I really should have shaved my legs last night. I am stretching things one day too far today.
Thinking... about what I need to pack for this weekend. So far on the list are my swimsuit, some shorts, and my iPad. I can make everything else work.
Feeling... tired. Being at work all day is exhausting. I really need to figure out how to fit 10 hours' worth of sleep into about 6 hours.
Hoping (for)... a productive evening. I'm heading to one of my favorite coffee shops to (hopefully!) go like a mad woman on grad school!
Listening (to)... the Rent soundtrack. Old habits die hard!
Celebrating... the end of my 28th birthday. I was good and sick on Monday so I didn't do anything, but this weekend will make up for things for sure. And a 30/30 update coming early next week!
Smelling... not much at all. I have been so stuffy as of late. But I did smell my soap this morning so that's a win!
Ordering... workout gear and books. Yay Amazon!
Thanking... the doctor for demands to not go on the service trip this week and to stay home and rest instead. I'm definitely sad to be missing out on this time with the kids but I am so grateful to have slow days and evenings to really rest and recuperate.
Considering... what my new budget is going to look like. I finally get my pay raise with my Master's degree at the end of this month and I am going to move some things around to make the most of it.
Starting... to think about running another half marathon by the end of the year. This summer will not be conducive to training, so I don't want to start something only to put it off for six weeks.
Finishing... grading annotated bibliographies. It is such a worthwhile assignment for students but such a pain in my behind to grade!


What are YOU up to currently?
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer