18||My First VLOG

published on

Record a VLOG! It can be about anything you'd like!

PS-Sorry for the abrupt ending. Closing things up is not my style, remember?



QUESTIONS
  1. Your Name
  2. Where you're from
  3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope
  4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
  5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
  6. What do you call gym shoes?
  7. What do you call your grandparents?
  8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
  9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
  10. What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball? How about the one that lights up at night?
  11. What do you say to address a group of people?
  12. Do you speak any other languages? If so, say something in that language(s).
  13. Do you think you have an accent?
  14. End by saying any 3 words you want.
RELATED POSTS
Unknown said...

Haha! How fun! I def want to do one of these, but much like you I feel like I don't have an accent in my every day speech... Now if I'm really feelin' my wheaties I can sling some Redneck (Thanks Oklahoma) haha!

Anonymous said...

haha, laughed out loud at the "hey you guys!" and I would say you only have a slight accent. The only thing I had to disagree on is soda...I could never bring myself to say pop. ;)

Stefanie Galvin said...

What a fabulous idea to do an accent vlog! It was really fascinating to watch and listen to. Thanks so much for sharing.

Stef
the Noveltea Corner

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer