Where Has February Gone?

published on

I have no idea where the first part of February has gone. My goodness. I feel like we just started the month and tomorrow is already the half-way point of the same.

I wasn't exactly planning on taking a blogging break (I felt like I had hit something of a groove), but I wasn't exactly planning on getting sick and needing to sleep 10 hours each night. Nor was I planning on visiting my sister last weekend, but it was totally worth it. Nor was I planning on just generally falling behind on life for a week, but I'm working to get myself straightened out again.

(Maybe I should stop trying to fit so much into my days. But that's another matter for another day...)

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on life (and this blog) but I'm not sure that will ever happen.

I'm looking forward to getting out of town this weekend and hopefully taking a couple of pictures to show that I do have a life outside of school and of work.

I'm looking forward to getting a run in tonight (hopefully) because I am starting to feel the crunch of race day.

I'm looking forward to sitting down and pounding out some grad school. And I also really need to get my semester work calendar made. Since we're only a month into the semester and all. Oi.

I'm also looking forward to getting caught up on my new Bible study. I have really enjoyed the parts I have done so far and I am super bummed to have missed last night.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into some sort of pace and routine in life. Last week's cold wasn't terrible by any means, but it certainly threw me for a loop and set me behind schedule.


RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer