Spring, Maybe Not Spring, Running, Words, and Dresses

published on

As has become my fairly new usual, I am linking up with the ladies of The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for "5 on Friday." Please join us!

One. I think spring has finally arrived! With the return of spring has come the return of my motivation. Well, some of it! I've really been trying to stay on top of my grading this quarter (although I'm already behind in some spots!) and I've also made a list of everything I am behind on in grad school. I'm at the point where I'm 99% sure I will never catch up, but I want to make the effort to get as much in as possible over these next couple of weeks so I can get as much out of my classes as possible!

Two. I was so excited it was back to spring-y weather, but now we are back down to forecasted 40's for the next week. Maybe some year I won't have to wear 7 layers on Easter Sunday, but this year isn't going to be that year.

Three. I went for another run last night and it was another big ol' struggle. I made it 1.92 miles last night before I thought I might die. I'm going to adjust my interval pattern tonight and hope that the adjustment gives me a little more stamina for completing my distances!

Four. This is my new favorite pin. I like the simplicity of it and the truth that is in it. I enjoy reading the writings of Elisabeth Elliot, Jim Elliot's wife, and I've been meaning to get started on his writings as well. And as much as I lack artistic skills, I think this is something I could manage to recreate myself!
p
be all there
(via)

Five. I'm heading to Bismarck either tonight or tomorrow to pick up my bridesmaid's dress and hang out with Rachel (and probably her hubby, too)! I'm ready for a change in scenery... Even if it will be less than 24 hours!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer