Tuesday Which Is Kinda Like Monday But Definitely Too Much Like Real Life Today

published on

Apparently my life just stopped over the last week. I can't recall exactly what I did, other than fake clean my room, read part of a book, and meet up with a friend in Minot, but I must have spent those minutes doing something.

Oh yeah. I finally got caught up on my correcting and I actually got a couple of workouts in and ate a ton of Easter food I shouldn't have. I definitely needed the weekend I took, but I'm already regretting it today.

We had a student end up in a severe accident this weekend so the rest of the students are a little bit off today. We had an assembly this morning and I feel like we finally just started hitting our pace about an hour ago. I had a senior come in and tell me she and her dad are being evicted from their apartment in three weeks... which is two weeks before her high school graduation. And my graduate project is due Thursday. And I have the final paper in my other graduate class due Monday.

It's been kind of a downer way to start the week after celebrating the true meaning of Easter. I'm so glad I'm living for something so much bigger than myself.

Hello real life... I would have liked a couple more days of vacation. You didn't need to come this fast all at once. #Thanksbutnothanks
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer