My Days By the Numbers

published on

PS- I've edited this post to add Kelly's button for her new link-up. Woo hoo!

23... The number of calendar days until the school year is over.

17... The number of acutal days of school left.

15... The number of days I have left to teach in the school year.

13.1... The number of miles I definitely am not ready for.

10... The number of days until the half marathon.

6... The number of graduate credits I will have earned in the next three weeks.

3... The number of years of teaching experience I will have upon the completion 
       of this school year.

2... The number of trips to Fargo I will be making this month.

1... The number of weddings I have to attend this month and I am super stoked 
       for it all!

I have been looking forward to this month for quite awhile now, for quite a number of reasons. I'm excited to see how everything unfolds!

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens..." (Ecc. 3:1)

Happy May Day!


RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer