Hooky, Inventory, Correcting, GPA's, and Summer... School in One Form or Another

published on

As has become my fairly new usual, I am linking up with the ladies of The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for "5 on Friday." Please join us!

One. I'm playing hooky from work today. Not really, but I kinda feel like it! I'm using a personal day and making my way down to the Fargo Marathon. It's half marathon weekend and I am so. not. ready. More about that one on Monday.

Two. Yesterday I pulled out all of my grammar books for the big ol' inventory. (I inherited the worst of inventories when I started this job.) I also made my end of the year cleaning list. It's so hard to believe we have only 11 days of school left, and I have only 9 left to teach!

Three. I also have to finish up my correcting. The good news is that I am not nearly as far behind in my correcting has I have been at this point in other quarters, but neither am I in as good of a place as I have been in other quarters. I know what my weekend project is... and I have a lot of car time in which to finish it!

Four.I have one paper remaining for this semester's graduate work. I had every intention of finishing it last night, but I ran out of brain power. It feels so good to be finishing up with this semester's coursework. I may be kissing my 4.0 goodbye, but that's not the end of the world. #ThatiswhatIkeeptellingmyself #IreallywantmyA

Five. School in one form or another is clearly dominating my life right now. Hopefully a solid weekend's worth of work will allow me to start next week in a much better place. And if nothing else, it will all be over in two weeks anyhow! I'm going to spend the first three days of summer sleeping and then I'll probably be bored by the second week in... That's usually what happens to me. Good thing I have a whole list of things to keep me busy!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer