My Summer by the Numbers

published on

I'm joining Kelly for another round of "By the Numbers!" I'm a list maker by nature. If I don't see something in writing, it doesn't exist for me. Here is my "Top 10 List for Summer 2014."

1. Read The Divergent trilogy. I read the first book a couple of months ago and 
    loved it. But, I made myself wait to finish the series because I knew I'd never 
    get anything done if I let myself read the rest of them. And we already know 
   how on top of things I haven't been this semester.

2. Finish the remainder of my grad school class work. After this summer 
    semester, my goal is to have only my thesis left to complete for my degree!

3. Read Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. I've been working the 
    program for the last two and a half years but have yet to read the book. I've 
    listened to all of the CD's though so I've not be working completely blind.

4. Visit Medora on our family's 17th annual summer excursion. My brother and his 
    girlfriend are coming to visit again so it will be nice to have everybody 
    together again.

5. Read Khaled Hosseini's And the Mountains Echoed. I meant to read this last 
    summer and it never happened. 

6. Sew my sister's T-shirt quilt. It is her high school graduation present. From 
    2011. She graduates from college next May. #Iwillstarthercollegequiltsooner

7. Read Harry Wong's First Days of School. It's a title that's been recommended 
    to me by multiple people and it's time I just buckle down and make it happen.

8. Finish my own jean quilt from high school. It started as an Advanced Sewing 
    project my senior year of high school. In 2006. Clearly I finish my sewing 
    projects in a reasonable amount of time. #Jk

9. Clean, organize, and purge my current belongings. I've made an itemized list 
     (again, if it's not in writing, it doesn't exist for me...) and I'm working my way through one 
    room at a time. I'm already cleaned out of the living room, so I have something 
    like 10 more rooms to go. I've made myself  far too comfortable in my 
    "temporary" living arrangements.

10. Watch the entire series of "Boy Meets World" with my sister. She gave me the 
      DVD's for my birthday in February and we haven't had time to sit down and 
      watch them yet! #Collegewilldothattoyou #IwanttogetcaughtuponGrey'sAnatomytoo
p


RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer