I Would Consider Watching More Soccer If...

published on

The World Cup is going on right now. I have no idea what's going on. I know what constitutes a goal, I don't think they count turnovers or over-and-back violations like in basketball, and I know the game doesn't end just because the clock has hit 90 minutes (the length of a normal game). At any rate, I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan of soccer because I really don't consider myself a soccer fan at all. As I told my sister, I have take up watching soccer "to become a more globally aware citizen." Psh... It's not nearly as fancy as it sounds.

If typical soccer games had more enthusiastic refs or minions of any kind, I'm sure I'd be more apt to watch though.



Enthusiasm always makes things more enjoyable and minions are just too cute to hate. 

May your day be blessed. :)
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer