Food and Music, Weather, Bad Bloggers, Instagram, and NoDak Bloggers

published on

As has become my fairly new usual, I am linking up with the ladies of The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for "5 on Friday." Please join us!

One. In light of my impending adventure, I've taken up eating a siginificantly increased amount of Mexican food and listening to much more country music than usual. Since I already eat Mexican food at two or three times a week, I've started eating it about once a day. It's not like I can't make it for myself in Thailand, but I'm not taking any chances and am working to get my fill before I leave. My music choices though? Certainly not the best. I've been listening to the Shania Twain Pandora station for the last five days. Nothing says country music like listening to the women of the early '90's. #Notrealcountry #Dadandgrandpawouldbeashamed #Stilljammingout #Cowboytakemeaway

Two. What is up with this summer weather? I'm not a big fan of heat and humidity (so what am I moving to the tropics?) but I'm so over wearing jeans (and sweatpants, let's be honest) and hoodies. I'm ready for some sunshine and heat and general not freezing when I get out of bed in the morning. Or go outside. Or sit on the couch with the windows open. Or go to bed at night. Or any other time of the day.

Three. I just spent the last two and a half days in Grand Forks hanging out with Kelly and Kyle. And like the bad bloggers we are, we never took a single picture. Not one single photo in 68 hours of being together. But take my word on it-- Kelly and I did all of the fun stuff. We went out for half priced apps, hit up the mall and Target, bought slushies at Loaf and Jug, and drove around aimlessly like we did in college. Old habits die hard, for sure.

Four. I re-signed up for Instagram last night. Courtney called me out and said I needed an account, but when I went to reactivate my old account, I received notice that I had been kicked off for a "violation of the Terms of Agreement." I guess my old pictures of dyed Easter eggs and other food really frustrated somebody. They certainly could have come over and dyed Easter eggs with my sister and I if they had just asked. No need to go get me booted of the site.

Five. I know I won't be in North Dakota much longer, but I will always be a North Dakota girl at heart. I'm joining up with everybody else at The Samantha Life to find other NoDak bloggers. We are a rare breed, I'm sure!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
RELATED POSTS
Lisa Loves John said...

You really can't beat the Shania Twain Pandora station... just sayin'

:) :) Sounds like you have an amazing adventure ahead!! Looking forward to following along!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer