My Summer by the Numbers, An Update!

published on

I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Kalispell, Montana while it's raining and all things baseball tournament are currently in limbo. Since the weather is currently anti-summer, I figured now would be a great time for a summer "bucket" list update! 

"Top 10 List for Summer 2014."

1. Read The Divergent trilogy. I am planning to save this for my plane ride and 
    travel adventures to Thailand. It'll give me something enjoyable to help pass 
    the time!

2. Finish the remainder of my grad school class work. I'm working on it! I am still 
    going to have one class left to finish before October 10. Story of my life.

3. Read Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. I still plan on reading this. 
    Not sure when or how, but it's still in the works.

4. Visit Medora on our family's 17th annual summer excursion. My brother and his 
    girlfriend arrive on Saturday! #Excited #GoodthingIcleanedmyroombeforeIleft

5. Read Khaled Hosseini's And the Mountains Echoed. I didn't like this book 
    nearly as much as his first two, but I still find Hosseini to be an excellent 
    storyteller!

6. Sew my sister's T-shirt quilt. Probably will not happen. See #2.

7. Read Harry Wong's First Days of School. See #3.

8. Finish my own jean quilt from high school. See #6. And then #2.

9. Clean, organize, and purge my current belongings. I have made it through six 
    of twelve rooms/areas so I am getting there!

10. Watch the entire series of "Boy Meets World" with my sister. My sister is all 
      caught up. I'm stuck somewhere in the first or second seasons. See #2 and #9. 
        #AtleastIhavebeenalittleproductive #IdidgetcaughtuponGrey's
p

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer