I Ask, You Answer: Book Club Style!

published on

Yes, umm, sorry. I'm six of eight now. Consistency is key, right? That's what I'm telling myself.

But let's get this party started, albeit 96 hours late.

I've been looking forward to this month's read for awhile. 


(via)


So, let's get down to business, to defeat- the Huns. I mean, to be sophisticated literary scholars, of course.

1. Did you like the book? Was it what you were expecting or hoping for? Why or why not?

2. Love and revenge are the two main themes of the novel. Can love and revenge co-exist     or is one one influenced by the other?

3. "...He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are          the same..." Arguably the most famous quote of the novel (and just beautifully                written to boot, I'm swooning a little bit inside and I know I'm not the only one. What        do you think made Wuthering Heights a classic? Was it the plot, the characters, the          language? What was it?

And it's not like I have been on time for much of anything this year, so I am making the executive decision to post my answers on Monday, March 30. See you then!

K+K Entzel

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer