Near Miss

published on

Counting Crows, well Joni Mitchell originally, said that you don't know what you've got till it's gone.  Luckily, what which I once thought I had lost I was able to find.  I found this little beauty on one of my friend's Facebook walls back in the days of undergrad.  The night I found it, I was procrastinating from my unit plan, so I had plenty of time to watch it and watch it I did... like six or seven times.  I went back a couple of days later to watch it on Facebook and it wasn't posted anywhere.  So sad.  Then I looked for the video on YouTube earlier because I wanted to share it, but it wasn't posted there yet.  But, fortunately, it was eventually posted and will continue to be available until Youtube ceases to exist.

Do yourself a favor and watch it now.  It is stinking hilarious.  And if you knew my crew of friends who fit the personas of these four guys, you would be able to appreciate it that much more.


Just have some fun for the day. May your day be blessed. :)
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer