March Goals

published on

I'm much less late with this month's goals than I was with last month's. Actually, being late to the party has been the theme of the year so far. See please Exhibit #1, Exhibit #2, Exhibit #3, Exhibit #4, and Exhibit #5. At least I started the year out on the right foot and managed to remember my birthday. Ahem. Five out of seven is not a good track record.

Anyhow, March. Hello. I can't believe you are here already. I still feel like we should be back in January somewhere. I think the consistent weather helps me to lose track of the days. Every day seems the same and, in turn, I have no way to track the seasons. We are down to basically twelve weeks of school. Cue the part praise, part panic. Or mostly panic, to be honest. So much to do in such a short period of time!

This month, I intentionally wrote down my goals and will hang them over my desk. These goals look very similar to February's goals. And January's, I know. I made progress, for sure, but not enough for completion. So on the list they stay until I have accomplished the goal completely and wholly.


I extended my thesis goal because I'm hitting crunch time hardcore there and I did complete my goal of (more or less) memorizing Philippians 2:14-16 and (completely) my Thai phone number. Each of these goals would take up so little of my day, I'm frustrated that I have let myself be so lax about taking care of them. 

It's a new month and a fresh start... Make it happen, Aubrey!

May your March be blessed.

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer