Planning, Rain, Unpacking, Grey's, and August

published on

In an effort to begin blogging more regularly, I am joining in on some Friday fun. Join in if you wish!

One. Where. Did. This. Week. Go? I had inservice meetings all week and very little time in my classroom. The time in my classroom was spent finishing up projects from the spring semester and trying to make sense of things for this upcoming semester. Plus, I have a student with an extended absence and limited internet before the first day of school, so I'm essentially planning for the first two weeks of school before the first day even begins. It will all be good, but it all seems like so much right now.

Two. Rainy season has finally come to BKK. Both northern and southern Thailand have been having the typical daily rains of rainy season, but it's really only been in the last three days that rain has finally come to the city. I love listening to the rain at night and walking out to cooler temps in the morning.

Three. I still need to finish unpacking from my return to BKK. And finish folding laundry from a week and a half ago. I don't do well with hanging around my apartment too much, but sometimes it's just a must. The projects I have left aren't all that time consuming, I just need to get them done. So between lesson planning and house cleaning, but weekend should be plenty full and productive.

Four. I have two more episodes left of Grey's Anatomy before I'm all caught up again. I refuse to admit to the number of episodes Amy and I have been watching each day to get caught up, but it's been enough. I think we've sat down to watch only six or seven times? #Guiltybutnotashamed

Five. I can't believe August is here already. I felt like July was creeping along for the longest time and now it's all gone. Real life starts on Tuesday. Bring it on?

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer