July Goals

published on

I'm seven days late and a million dollars short, but better late then never, so let's get this show on the road. 

I haven't set any monthly goals since March for more than one reason, but a look back at March will show that many of the goals I made for this month have been carried over from then. I did manage to clean out my work email and I did finally complete my thesis, so I accomplished two of my five goals. In four month's time. Shh. I am disappointed in me too.

I usually limit myself to five goals per month but this month brings much catching up on life and transitioning back into Thailand. I simply needed to empty my mind of everything I've been needing to do, much less meaning to do, and this is the list that appeared. What you don't see are the other things that still need to be done, but not necessarily in this month. Well, hello there, August. I already have plans for you! So, a week late into July, I present my fifteen goals for the month:


  1. Make monthly goal list.
  2. Update my Franklin daily.
  3. Transition my Franklin to the new (school) year.
  4. Update my Franklin's long-term calendars.
  5. Establish a daily quiet time for fifteen minutes each day.
  6. Shut down my collegiate email.
  7. Double check and prepare my work email for the upcoming year.
  8. Clean out and organize my personal email for fifteen minutes each day.
  9. Read three (3) books.
  10. Pay May's rent. I was granted an extension before I left, no worries!
  11. Return an important email I keep forgetting.
  12. Arrange for a Thai tutor.
  13. Call registrar, inquire about graduate degree posting, and order a transcript for a pay raise.
  14. Blog twice per week.
  15. Finish my classroom novel inventory.
I can do some of this while still in the States, but clearly some of it will need to be resolved once I get back to Thailand. But no worries, if I happen to actually finish these fifteen items, I have another thirteen waiting in the wings!

Here we go, July. Let's make things happen!
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer