Licenses, Birthdays, Highlights, Taxes, and Inventories

published on

One. I thought I was going to be all on the ball with things and get my teaching license renewed early, but I must have messed something up because my five year license application was demoted to a two year license. It's really not that big of a deal, I guess, but I'm just bummed out and confused about the whole licensing renewal process right now.

Two. For the first time in many years, I think I have made birthday plans for myself. Actually, for the first time in many years, I think this will be the first birthday weekend in a long time that I will not have had an obligatory basketball game of some sort to attend. As much as I get lazy and don't like to leave town on the weekends, getting out for a birthday celebration will be well worth it, I believe.

Three. Actually, I'm just really looking foward to this spring. Current expected highlights include (but are not limited to) Birthday Blast 2014 (see #2); a school trip to Washington, DC and New York City; the Fargo Half Marathon; and Michele's wedding!

Four. I am pretty excited for the month to be finished so I can finish my taxes. I am the Queen of Procrastination, but I really do plan to get things done on time. I have had what I believe to be all of my tax documents for awhile, but I have been waiting for the last day of the month just to make sure I have everything... Now I can file my little heart out!

Five. Since working with high schoolers and trying to figure out career and college advisement for them, I decided to mess around with some interest inventories myself. The first three I took told me I should be in education. I was really hoping for something else... I was in an adventurous mood last night and really wanted to be told I would make a good astronaut or Olympic athlete or something. However, I'm glad to know I'm right where I should be at this point in time!


RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer