24|| A Little Fall Fun

published on

Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?

Seeing as I now live in the land without fall, I am a little bummed that I can't make a more seasonal list. Instead, I am simply going to make a uber lame bucket list of what I need to get done in this current fall season.

One. Host "Happy Birthday, North Dakota! and Grandma too!" night. Starches, carbs, and dessert shared amongst friends... It will be a fun night indeed!

Two. Finish my thesis proposal. #Epicfail #Willnottalkaboutit

Three. Finish setting up house in my apartment. I am short one piece of living room furniture and then I will be good to go!

Here's to find at least a little autumnal spirit in the eternal tropics!

Brave Love Blog

RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer