11||TGIF

published on

It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do?

"..And you decide to stay in."

Is this suppose to mean staying in is an exception to the rule? Because staying in on Friday night is my big, fat favorite,  thankyouverymuch

Except, tonight, I won't be staying in because I will be looking at places to live nearer downtown BKK. Lord willing, a housing decision will be made this weekend. #36, you are going down!

I am always just exhausted after a week of teaching. In Thailand, we rarely have sporting events on Fridays, so I no longer have the pleasure of relaxing at a Friday night game, so my new favorite is to relax while crocheting and watching television. I tend to spend the first part of the evening at a coffee shop getting caught up from the week that has just passed and prepping some for the week ahead and then I go home to my yarn project and TV. NCIS is my current show of choice but I also use Friday to get watch the week's earlier Big Bang Theory and (this year) Grey's AnatomySometimes I will cook a proper supper but often I go to the neighborhood restaurant or local food stall and buy dinner there. About twice a month, I attend a high school ministry event with my school so I skip the coffee shop, but even after those, I come home and crochet to an episode (or three) of NCIS

I wish I could make my Friday evening out to be more exciting, but it's really not and I'm okay with that. I like to spend my Saturdays with people, but Sheldon Cooper and Jethro Gibbs are good enough for me on Friday.

(via)

With that being said, TGIF and happy weekend!

PS-What happened to good Friday night TV like TGIF? Those were the days!




Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
KellyE said...

Oh Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He's such a wonderful man.
Also, I want to visit you in BKK...I need to see all of these magical places you're visiting.

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer