5||Itunes Shuffle

published on

Put your iTunes/music player on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.

I have never been one of the cool kids with a super cool iTunes, but I am even less cool now with Pandora radio and Youtube playlists. My iTunes collection is mainly classical music from my former days as a music major and my current days as a graduate student, Christmas music because I love me some holiday tunes, and then a mish-mash of most any other genre. Like I said, I have never been a cool kid and I am even less cool now that music is accessible from so many other places. So, without further delay, my first ten songs of yesterday's iTunes shuffle.


1. Requiem In D Minor, K 626 - Sequentia: Confutatis Maledictis by WA Mozart

2. Maddest Kind Of Love by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

3. Tied Down by Colbie Caillat

4. Hosanna by Carl Tuttle

5. Love Won't Let Me by Jason Michael Carroll

6. Anyone But You by Counting Crows

7. Don't by Elvis Presley

8. O God Where Are You Now (In Pickerel Lake? Pigeon? Marquette? Mackinaw?) by David Crowder Band

9. Solution by Paul Colman Trio

10. That's When I'll Stop Loving You by 'N Sync

Apparently none of my music is cool enough to have legitimate music videos. I'm sorry. Please don't judge me on my random music selections. I promise I'm at least a little bit cooler than my iTunes makes me seem!


Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Meri Kate said...

Colbie Callait, Counting Crows, and N'Sync - awesome!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer