3||Collage to Describe Be.Do.Say.Go.

published on

Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog.

(Clockwise, from top L) Thailand. Specifically, Krabi which has quickly become one of my favorite places to be. I blog about Thailand quite a bit, simply because I'm still trying to make meaning of this season of life. Recipes. I made a cookbook of family recipes for my sister as a wedding present this last summer. Now, I am working on making a family cookbook for myself. I also enjoy cooking and baking and find recipes to be something very easy to collect as well as share. I have a whole arsenal of recipes ready to be made known! Teaching and learning. I am a teacher by training and a graduate student by choice. I spend many evenings with my computer, learning materials, and a coffee, always working towards the next goal. Faith. This view comes from the service learning trip I took with my school last February. I started to write about it but never finished. This picture represents for my my purpose in life, the calling God has placed upon my life, the opportunities He has given me to be a part of His work in this world, and, even more simply, just the marvel of His creation. Family. My home is where my family is and where they are is where I like to be.


Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer