15||What's in My Bag?

published on

What's in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse its contents, then share with us!

When I lived in the States, I used to be able to live out of the back of my car. Now that I don't have a car, I can live out of my bag. I am embarrassed by the number of things I deem essential for my daily existence but such is life. I feel like my overpacking is compounded since I'm an English teacher... I am always dragging around books and papers which makes me look even more ridiculous and pretentious than necessary. Although my bag's actual daily contents change, this is a fairly typical variety of what I have on hand at any point in time.

(Clockwise, starting at R) Everything's an Argument. MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. Sadlier Vocabulary Workshop, Level G Teacher's Edition. Franklin Planner. Ear buds. Umbrella. Hand sanitizer. Nalgene bottle. Daily vitamins. EOS chapstick. Sunglasses and case. Pencil and flash drive pouch. World Literature Folder. Wallet. AP Lang & Comp Folder. Packed bag.

RELATED POSTS
Victoria Strader said...

Team water bottle!! Gotta stay hydrated! :) This is so silly.. but just seeing that MLA handbook made me cringe at the thought of all the specifics for writing in college- and I love writing! Isn't it funny how those things work?

Anonymous said...

YES. I say all of the time that one of the things I miss most about living state-side is being able to live out of my car and carry a small bag.

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer