2||Describe Your Ideal Day

published on

Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?

I suppose my ideal day would be April 25. All I would need is a light jacket.


Except that in Thailand, April 25 is in the middle of hot season so the need for a jacket is beyond nonexistent.

Maybe I'm a bad teacher for saying it, but Saturday has long been my ideal day. I love the chance to regroup after the week. I am typical exhausted from a week well spent working with students and I welcome the slower change of pace that Saturday brings.

I had a near perfect Saturday just a couple of weeks ago and it went like this:

Get up. Go for a run. Shower. Drink my first of three-ish cups of coffee. Cook brunch. Greet previously invited friends for brunch. Eat brunch. Clean the kitchen. Take a nap. Read a book. Do some work. Eat a relaxed supper. Read more. Go to bed.


I don't have much of a view from my apartment, but I will take this blue sky any day!


Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty heavenly ideal day.....always good to 'meet' a fellow runner in BlogLand (there aren't that many, in my experience!)....

Annie said...

Your first sentence made me laugh! And your explanation for how that doesn't work in Thailand made me laugh, too. I think Saturday is everyone's favorite day, haha. Yours sounds delightful!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer