28||A Day in My Life

published on

A day in the life. Take us through it with you.

I was going to be a good blogger and take little pictures throughout my day but that just didn't happen. Plus, one thing I really like about my schedule this year is that each of my days is just different enough from the others that I never get too bored with things. With that being said, here's what a typical use of time during my day.

6:05 a.m... The alarm goes off. I stumble around my apartment getting dressed, putting in my contacts, brushing my teeth, etc.

6:30 a.m.... I'm out the door for my 2 minute commute to work.

6:32 a.m.-3:00 p.m.... Teaching and students! We have a five day, rotating block schedule and I never have two days in a row that are exactly the same.

3:00-4:30 p.m... Either coaching or tutoring. I am working with the JV volleyball team this first season and I have an SAT tutoring student, so I am typically meeting with somebody during this time for one reason or another.

4:30-5:00 p.m.... Lay on my bed under the air con and relish the silence. No music, no talking. Just a book if I'm feeling really crazy.

5:00-9:00 p.m.... Supper, grad school, teacher prep, etc. I like to get out in the evenings and head to a coffee shop to work, but sometimes and evening in does the soul well too.

9:00 p.m.... Technology off and reading lamp out.

10:00+ p.m.... Reading and sleep. I have terrible sleep habits and have never fallen asleep easily but I am working to develop more healthy sleeping patterns. I read until I'm sleepy then turn the light out and hope for the best!



Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer