12||Currently...

published on

What are you up to currently?

Reading... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling, I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, and assorted graduate material for my upcoming class on Monday!

Playing... catch up on grades. Story of my life.
Watching... NCIS. I'm looking forward to BBT and Grey's starting back up soon!
Trying... get caught up on laundry and get packed up for my pending move!
Cooking... roasted vegetables. I am (so very slowly) making the transition to the Paleo lifestyle and I'm currently eating assorted oven roasted vegetables like the are going out of style. Oven roasted garlic makes everything so much better!
Eating... too much sugar. I wish I were kidding but I have a serious sugar addiction that I need to break ASAP.
Drinking... kombucha. I've boarded the hippie train quite a bit in the last couple of years and I started making my own fizzy tea drink just a couple of weeks ago. My current batch is blueberry flavored and I enjoy my daily tea! And I'm also drinking coffee. Just always assume I am drinking coffee. And water. Lots of water. I just like to consume liquids, I guess.
Calling... nobody? I have a strong distaste for talking to people on the phone. I called my mom earlier this week as well as the apartment rental agent and that's twice as many phone calls as I usually make in a week.
Texting... Kelly. My sister. Amy. My mom. Anybody who will talk to me! As much as I dislike talking on the phone, I love me a good text session. If Kelly or I am awake, we are pretty much texting. One of the best purchases my parents ever made was the unlimited texting option for our family phone plan. I make sure to get my money's worth!
Pinning... Anything and everything. I have been pinning quite a bit of food, clothing, and travel. I love me some Pinterest!
Tweeting... Instagram? Does that count? I check Twitter multiple times each day, but it's mainly for news. I don't tweet much myself.
Going... somewhere for October break but still need to figure it out. Current frontrunners are Indonesia, Myanmar, and northern Thailand. Thoughts?
Loving... that I finally feel a little confidence in myself in regards to my job. I still have so much to learn and have so far to go, but I am finally, in my fifth year, rocking some clarity and understanding in my daily work.
Hating... mornings. And a new one comes each day. Can't we get a break on weekends or twice a month or something?!
Discovering... the joy that is life in Thailand. Last year I was so overwhelmed with a new country and its language, a brand new job, and trying to write a thesis proposal that I was not able to enjoy my new surroundings in the fall. This year, I feel so much more at peace and wonder with everything going on in life right now!
Thinking... about grad school starting again on Monday. I am excited to get back into the routine of classes and studying.
Feeling... excited for my Saturday dinner plans with some lovely girls from school and the potential of seeing a movie with my closest friend in Thailand!
Hoping (for)... a productive and rejuvenating weekend. I have so much to accomplish and get caught up on... The correcting never ends. #Whampwhamp
Listening (to)... Adele Radio on Pandora. Yay for friends who help me get Pandora overseas!
Celebrating... the potential of moving downtown in the very near future! Bring it #36!
Smelling... the many smells of BKK. Some are so good, some are so bad. As one friend put it during his visit in March, Bangkok is definitely a full-sensory experience. 
Ordering... Christmas presents! I formally began my Christmas shopping this week and it was so fun to start!
Thanking... God for this life I get to call mine. It's broken and imperfect but so much is still so beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for another one, even if I had the chance.
Considering... what my new budget is going to look like with my move. I'm definitely still living within my means, but my monthly expenditures are shifting and until they settle into a routine, I'll be thinking and wondering how things will actually shake down.
Starting... the C25K program for what feels like the 500th time. I really would like to do the BKK Color Run at the end of October, plus I just need to get myself back into shape.
Finishing... this blog post. Even though it was a lot of fun, it was also a lot more difficult than I expected and I am glad to finally be at the end.

What are YOU up to currently?



Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Anonymous said...

Ok please don't think I'm creepy for stalking up on you to catch up on all the Blogtember posts I got behind on. ;)

But again, yes! I feel like we could be the same person. Your sugar addiction plus the calling/texting thing are 100% me too!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer