25||Music to My Ears

published on

Three songs you are connecting with right now.

I pretty much always have music playing if for no other reason than background noise. I miss Pandora quite a bit in Thailand, but have quickly become the master of YouTube playlists. I have listened to enough that I have about five specific playlists that I frequent quite often. But, I still love pulling up specific songs for a focused jam session. Here are three of my current favorites that bring up happy memories of not too long ago.

"Shut Up and Dance." This song will forever be my anthem of Summer 2015. I crank it up each time I think back on my most recent days in the States and I am immediately taken back to Target Field. I do try to keep my dance moves to myself, but when I'm the only one around to watch, I do shut up and dance. 

"Build Your Kingdom Here." This is another anthem of the summer. This song first caught my attention the morning after my sister's wedding. I know that I am super late to the Rend Collective Club, but I'm so glad I've finally found it. The words of this song are so true and the tune is catchy as well. 

"Reason to Sing." Simply stated, but I always have a reason to sing.



Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer