29||Coming to a Blog Near You

published on

Write your own list of 10 blog topics to inspire us next month.

I am so grateful this Blog-tember challenge came when it did. For the most part (like 95% part) I have enjoyed writing this month and I also feel, dare I say, that I have finally found something of a blogging groove. So much so, in fact, that I am planning to complete another blogging challenge in October. But, that being said, I will no longer have anybody giving me daily topics on which to write, so now I'm left to my own devices to generate material daily. While my ultimate goal is to post four or five times each week, I will take this current boost of creativity and ride it as long as I am able. 

My next month will be "31 Days of Thailand" as part of the Write 31 Days challenge during which I will not only share about my life overseas, but also take the time to document some of my adventures (and non-adventures) of the last 15-ish months.
Then, come November, here are some topics I have ready for the month:
... Maybe Someday, Part 2
... Monthly goals
... Fantasy Football
... My apple pie recipe
... How to celebrate fall in the tropics
... Thoughts on going home for Christmas

And here are a couple of ideas I'd love to see somebody else share about:
... Favorite coffee drink recipes
... Easy breakfast ideas (Please!)
... Bible study/quiet time ideas

I am looking forward to keeping up with people post Blog-tember and seeing how they carrying on with "normal" life. I welcome you to join me as well!


Brave Love Blog
RELATED POSTS
Unknown said...

I am excited to read what you have to write about in your "31 Days of Thailand" series.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have got quite a few great ideas for the upcoming months! I have really enjoyed Blogtember for the spark that I seem to have regained for blogging.

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer