26||Currently Reading

published on

What's on your to-read list, and what have you recently read? 

What a dangerously loaded question this is... I am an English teacher after all. In an effort to be completely transparent, I listed each book on my "active" reading list. Some of these books I definitely spend more active time on than others, but they are all one of the top of my priorities right now.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I am reading Crazy Love, the Harry Potter Series, and I Am Malala for personal pleasure. Rhetoric and Human Consciousness is my main grad school text for the semester although we also read quite a few articles in that class. I use Everything's an Argument, They Say I Say, and the MLA Handbook, along with an assortment of essays, in my AP class and Things Fall Apart is my current World Literature text. Total Truth is my current professional development reading.

I certainly don't read each of these books at an equal rate and some I certainly enjoy more than others.

I haven't really read anything else recently outside of Harry Potter and I probably won't have time for much else for awhile. I'm back in the throes of grad school which I am enjoying, but it doesn't leave time for much else. I am hoping to get my hands on Library of Souls soon as well as resurrect 2C Book Club for October which means I will be reading Frankenstein which was my own suggestion, so I looking forward to it extra!

As I said before, my book list will always exceed my time available, but that won't make me any less ambitious!


Brave Love Blog


RELATED POSTS
Elena Alice said...

I've heard great things about Malala and Crazy Love!

Popular Posts

Second Big Footer